- Worker/Mineworker must be covered under definition of “Worker” prescribed in Punjab Industrial Relations Act (IRA), 2010 and must be registered with EOBI or Social Security and having at least 3 years accumulative service. However, in case of education till Intermediate level, no service limit is required.
- Worker/Mineworker must registered with Employee Old Age Benefits Institution (EOBI) or Punjab Employees Social Security Institution (PESSI). However, in case of Non-registered Worker, an Affidavit duly attested by Notary Public and Focal Person of concerned Director/Deputy Director/Assistant Director Labour Welfare/Assistant Mines Labour Welfare Commissioner, must be submitted by Worker regarding correctness of particular given in the Application, along with two Guarantors, namely employer and CBA President/General Secretary.
- Workers/Mineworkers who are employees of an Industrial/Mine/Establishment must be registered under Factories Act, 1934 or Punjab Mining Concession Rules, 2002 or those organizations paying 2% contribution to the Workers Welfare Fund or 5% left out contribution under the Companies Profit (Workers Participation) Act, 1968.
- The children of deceased Workers/Mineworkers of Workers Welfare Fund are eligible for Scholarship facility if his/her Widow/Legal Heirs have already been received Death Grant from Punjab Workers Welfare Fund.
- Worker/Mineworkers who become disabled during service may avail Scholarship for their children, subject to the condition that the disability is proved through a Legal Medical Board constituted for this purpose.
In addition to all expenses of the students who are eligible as per the above mentioned Eligibility Criteria , vis-a-vis Admission Fee, Tuition Fee, Registration Fee, Examination Fee, Library Fee/Computer Fee or Lab Fee along with Transport Charges, Hostel/Messing Charges (except charity funds and refundable or non-refundable securities), a fixed scholarship according to following categories will be paid.
|Category||Educational Level||Stipend Rate (Rs./Per Month)|
|Category-I||i) Cadet College/ Public Schools being run by the Federal or a Provincial Government
ii) Intermediate or Equivalent education from Federal or a Provincial Board of Education or any other institution recognized by the Federal/ Provincial Government
iii) Technical Training Institutes registered with Provincial Board of Technical and Vocational Education/NAVTTC/TEVTA/NTB
|Category-II||Graduation Degree (of two/four years duration) from a Public or Private University/College duly recognized by Higher Education Commission||Rs. 4,500/-
Post-Graduation Degree from a Public or Private University/College duly recognized by Higher Education Commission
Medical Degree from a Medical College/University registered with Pakistan Medical Commission (previous Pakistan Medical and Dental Council) or duly recognized by Higher Education Commission
Engineering Degree from a Engineering College/University registered with Pakistan Engineering Council or duly recognized by Higher Education Commission
|Scholarship for MS/MPhil and PhD||Only those students who get admission on merit||Only educational expenses will be paid for MPhil/ MS/ PhD level courses (Admission Fee, Tuition Fee, Registration Fee, Examination Fee, Library Fee/Computer Fee/Lab Fee)|
- Applicants fulfilling above mentioned Eligibility criteria may apply ONLINE at Punjab Workers Welfare Fund website: www.pwwf.punjab.gov.pk
- In addition to that before starting the process of online application, ensure that the documents as per Checklist are available with you and scanned copies saved on your Desktop for uploading.
- It is in the interest of the applicant to read in detail the instructions and guidelines given at Punjab Workers Welfare Fund website while applying online. In case of any query, you may contact through Office Landline Phone No. (042) 99260242-255 or Official Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org
It is to inform you that following five educational institution are under in trial at Anti-Corruption court in Lahore. Workers and their children who will study in these institutions will not be entitled PWWF Talent Scholarship till the final decision of the honorable court.
- CFE Group of Colleges
- Muslim Institute of Computer Science Lahore
- Hamza Poly Technical Institute Kasur
- Grace College Lahore
- Mid-City Lahore
Furthermore, the cities where PWW Higher Secondary schools are available and the course offered there in; in case of admission in same course in other educational institutions in same city, Talent scholarship payment shall be subject to conditions as mentioned under:
- Student having minimum 80% marks in matriculation.
- Class strength exceeds allowed number in that course in PWWHS School
For List of PWWHS Schools and details of courses taught in the schools, please visit PWWF website.
For Instructions and Guidelines (Click here)
For Documents Checklist (Click here)
- Certificate from Head of Administration & Personnel Department of Employer/Industrial Unit
- Certificate from Educational Institution